Tuesday, February 12, 2008

did you know?

Shampoo, Conditioner, and Liquid Soap, when left over night in the car....shall freeze so hard that they are unusable when one is at the gym at the crack 'o dawn. Not to give a mental image, but let's just say that foam soap does not make good shampoo.

That is the hilarity from this morning...here is the one from last weekend.

So I'm at a local Mexican take out place when I notice the order ahead of me is being picked up by the chef at the Chinese place next door. He then proceeds to take the order over to the Chinese place, where I assume the kitchen staff will consume it. What does this say about the quality of their cooking over at the Chinese place?

Hope you laughed today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.